Today we have a big news for you, thanks to alexis, we now have a full Galaxy S9 ROM port available for Galaxy S8/S8+. Yes, you heard it right! You can now download Galaxy S9 ROM port and install it on your Galaxy S8/S8+ by following our tutorial. This is a true Galaxy S9 ROM which comes with exclusive Galaxy S9 Wallpapers, Ringtones, Fonts, etc. The best thing about this Galaxy S9 ROM is that it comes with AROMA installer, meaning you get to choose which features and apps you want to install. The S9 ROM comes pre-rooted with Magisk 16 and you also have an option to select CSC. Complete features list of Galaxy S9 ROM is provided below. It’s worth mentioning here that this S9 ROM port features the latest G965FXXU1ARB3 build number with January 2018 security patch.
Note: This ROM only supports Galaxy S8/S8+ Exynos Variants.
Features List of Galaxy S9 ROM Port
- S8 and S8+ support for European, Indian and maybe Korean variants. SM-G950F/FD and SM-G950F/FD. Exynos variants. Not Snapdragon S8.
- The ROM is based on S9 Plus official Oreo firmware update with January 2018 security patches.
- Debloated with AROMA options to choose what to debloat; Odexed, Deknoxed,
- Zipaligned, Responsive, Smooth and Battery friendly.
- Disabled RMM
- Magisk 16.0 pre-installed
- Nox kernel pre-installed
- App Lock support (choose in aroma)
- Air Message (choose in aroma)
- iOS Notification and ringtones
- 1060+ fonts mod (choose in aroma)
- Stock, iOS, Android O Emojis (choose in aroma)
- Dual Speaker Surround Mod available.
- Screen recorder enabled in notification panel
- Ultra Data Saving Mode (‘Smart Manager tweaks’)
- CSC Selection
Now if you want to download Galaxy S9 ROM port and install it Galaxy S8/S8+ then keep reading.
Your Galaxy S8/S8+ must be rooted with latest TWRP, to begin with.
Now let’s see how you can install Galaxy S9 ROM port onto Galaxy S8 and S8+. It’s a pretty simple procedure with no rocket science but still, proceed with caution and follow all the steps carefully.
How to Install Galaxy S9 ROM Port onto to Galaxy S8/S8+
- First of all, download Galaxy S9 ROM Port, S9 ROM Fix, and AOD Brightness fix.
- Transfer all the downloaded files to phone storage or SD Card.
- Now reboot your Galaxy S8/S8+ into recovery mode.
- Now go to wipe option and either do a factory reset or wipe system, data, cache, etc. Do not wipe internal storage. Again, Don’t wipe internal storage.
- Now go back to the main menu of TWRP Recovery. Tap on install and flash S9 ROM. As we mentioned earlier this ROM comes with AROMA Installer. Therefore, your device will go in AROMA Installer. Follow the onscreen instructions and choose the features and apps you want to install.
- After installation is completed, reboot your device. Once the first boot is completed, reboot your device again into recovery mode.
- Now flash S9 ROM Fix and AOD Brightness fix.
- Once done, reboot your Galaxy S8/S8+.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Galaxy S9 ROM Port onto your Galaxy S8/S8+.