Instagram is the most famous photo-sharing platform on the internet. From normal users to celebrities, everybody uses this platform on daily basis. Instagram was launched as iPhone exclusive app back in 2010, which was later ported to Android and Windows in 2012 and 2016 respectively. However, despite, all the popularity and the features the app has gained so far, it still doesn’t provide any option to download or save Instagram photos. But a lot of users would love to have the ability to download Instagram photos to their Android devices. In this Android tutorial, we are going to tell you exactly how you can save Instagram photos on Android.
Instagram is a great platform to share your daily routine in form of pictures with your followers. Many celebrities use it as well to share their random clicks with their followers. However, even after eight years and having Facebook as the parent company Instagram still doesn’t allow users save photos on Android device. If you are one of those who wants to save Instagram photos on Android, fret not, as this tutorial is specifically for you. Keep on reading as I have laid down the procedure through which you can save Instagram Photos on Android.
How to Save Instagram Photos on Android 2018
- Download Batch Save APK for Android and install on your device.
- Now Open Batch Save from your app drawer.
- Enter the details of your Instagram account and tap Login with Instagram.
- Tap on the Search Icon appearing at the bottom of your screen.
- Now search for the account from which you want to download the photos.
- Once found, tap on that account.
- Scroll through the account and find the photo that you want to download, then click on it.
- Click on the arrow at the bottom-right corner of the photo to download it.
That’s it! You have successfully saved Instagram Photo on your Android device. You can find the downloaded photo in your Gallery.