Gone are the days when mobile devices were only used for calling and SMS purpose. Nowadays, mobile devices are used as your daily book, clock, even your whole work machines can be synced to your device. Most of the people use mobile devices for listening music. And when it comes to it Android Devices are not really proud of it. As they don’t produce up to the mark quality, which majority of you would like to have. According to a study, 68% of U.S. smartphone owners listen to streaming music daily. Therefore, for the users who use their Android devices for listening to the music, we bring a guide on How to Increase Audio Quality On Any Android Device.
Increasing Audio Quality on any android device can be tricky as the quality of the audio is determined by two factors: software and hardware. The main factor in the audio quality of your device is hardware, which OEM includes at the time of manufacturing. You cannot do much about it. However, for the other part developers has found various ways over the years to improve the audio quality of your android device. Such ways include the use of equalizers like ViPER4Android, codecs like aptX for Bluetooth, and modified audio libraries.
A developer called UltraM8 developed an audio mod known as Ainur Nero. His audio mod is not a simple equalizer or codec, Ainur Nero removes the entire Standard Android audio API. It means after flashing Ainur Nero sound will be directly pushed to your Android Phone’s DAC (digital-to-analog converter). This will eventually increase the audio quality of your Android Phone.
To flash the Ainur Nero, your android device must be rooted and TWRP (custom recovery) must be installed.
How to Increase Audio Quality on Any Android Device
- Download Ainur Nero.
- Now copy/paste the Ainur Nero Zip to the internal storage/SD Card of your device.
- Once you have moved the file to your phone, turn the device off and reboot it in recovery mode.
- Tap on “Install” in the main menu of TWRP Recovery, and locate the zip package you moved earlier to the device.
- Select Ainur NERO.zip and simply swipe the slider at the bottom of your screen to confirm the flash.
- Your device will reboot automatically once the installation is done.
You will now notice a sudden increase in audio quality of your Android Device.