If you are looking for a guide on How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on QMobile S8 then you are in the right place. Because today we have brought you a detailed guide in which we will tell you how to install Android 7.0 Nougat on QMobile S8. Nougat is one of newer version of Androids and it brings many useful features like Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Quick Reply via Notification, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Notifications prioritization and much more. After installing Android 7.0 Nougat on QMobile S8 you will feel sudden performance in the device as well. Since Google has fixed many performance issues in Android Nougat.
Qmobile has decided to push this update via OTA which means all the users aren’t going to get an update to Android 7.0 Nougat at once. Therefore, if you are the impatient one and want to try Android 7.0 Nougat on QMobile S8 right now then keep on reading. Because everything from here on is about How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on QMobile S8.
Let us clear one thing here, this guide is only meant for QMobile S8 (SM-T377R4). To confirm the model no. go to Settings > About Phone. Please don’t try it on any other models.
Follow our step by step guide on How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on QMobile S8 Nougat.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download and install QMobile S8 USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on QMobile S8
- First of all, download Nougat update and VCOM Driver from ‘Downloads’ on your PC.
- Then download and install the SP Flash Tool on your PC or Laptop.
- Now go to the SP Flash Tool folder and ‘Flash_Tool.exe’.
- Once the software is launched, navigate to the ‘Download’ tab in it.
- Now in the download tab, you will find the option Download agent and scatter loading, Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- Next, Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file which is inside the Stock Rom Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) – MTxxxx here xxxx is the number of Mediatek processor.
- Once the scatter file is loaded, click the Download
- Here you need to turn off your Qmobile S8 completely. And connect it to the PC while holding down Volume Up + Volume Down buttons.
- Once the phone is detected by the computer, Flashing will begin.
- The whole flashing process will take around 4 to 5 mins.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Android 7.0 Nougat on Qmobile S8.