Google recently released its latest Google Pixel 2 device which claims to have the best camera in the market. This claim seems absolutely correct when you come to know that Google Pixel 2 Camera is capable of shooting videos at 4K resolution. Moreover, it can also record slow motion videos up to 240 fps. CNET carried out a series of camera tests and concluded that when it comes to Google Pixel 2 vs. iPhone 8 Plus Camera, Pixel 2 camera turns out to be victorious. The Google Pixel 2 camera brings a new concept of motion pictures, face retouch and HDR+. The good news is that we already have Google Camera HDR+ Port for Samsung Galaxy S6/S7/S8/Note 8. Even though Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 have brilliant great camera quality even when using the stock camera app, Google Camera HDR+ will add some extra punch.
In this tutorial, we will tell you How to Install Google Camera HDR+ on Samsung Android Devices. You can try to install this Google Camera HDR+ APK on other Android devices as well. We don’t guarantee quality improvements for other devices. But we tested the App on one of our Samsung devices and it proved to be a major upgrade.
Without any further ado let’s see how to install Google Camera HDR+ APK on Samsung Android Devices.
How to Install Google Camera HDR+ APK on Samsung Android Devices
- Download Google Camera HDR+ APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch the latest camera app.
Please let us know how much difference the HDR+ made to your clicks.