Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are latest flagships released by Google in 2017. And today we will tell you how to Download and install Free Pixel 2 icon pack APK on any Android device. The Google Pixel 2 icons are designed following the strict guidelines provided by Google. The Pixel 2 Icons comes in circular shape and carries material design. The icons are for 192 x 192 Pixels in resolution and look amazing even on phones with QHD Display.
Pixel 2 Duo has all that is required for a flagship device. On top of that, both the devices have one of the best cameras available on any smartphone at this moment. Most of the flagships released in 2017 has dual-camera setup, but Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL beats them all with single camera setup. Google achieved this with machine learning. Anyhow, you can port this awesome camera hardware to any Android device, however, you can install Pixel 2 icon pack APK on any Android device. The fun part is, you don’t need to root your device in order to install Pixel 2 icon pack. Just install the application and you are good to go.
Without any further ado, let’s jump straight to the guide and install Pixel 2 icon pack on any Android device.
Download and Install Pixel 2 Icon Pack APK on any Android Device
- Download Pixel 2 Icon Pack 3.0.3 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process.
How to Install Pixel 2 Icon on Any Android Devices
- Now, the Google Pixel 2 Icon Pack is installed.
- Go to Settings of the launcher you are currently using and apply the Icon Pack from there.
- Or, you can launch the Pixel 2 Icon Pack app and install the icons from there.