XBOX 360 was the console which revolutionized the gaming industry. The console, back in 2005, offered most stunning graphics of that time. Microsoft has managed to sell nearly 84 million units of XBOX 360. XBOX One, which superseded, XBOX 360 is also very successful but it will never take place of XBOX 360. As XBOX 360 was the game changer and it was the leap which gamers took to enter into the era of gaming. For those who still own a XBOX 360, Modio 5.3 can be quite a useful application. Modio 5.3 allows you to access your XBOX 360 files on your PC. In this tutorial, we will tell you How To Mod Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games Using Modio.
Modio stands for Mod Studio and this little application allows you to access and modify your games and saved games on XBOX 360 with the help of your PC. Modio 5.3 also allows you to access the online database of games, which means you will be able to download all the saved games that you want. This way you can have the most advanced character of a game in a matter of minutes. Therefore, Download Modio 5.3 for Windows PC and start downloading saved games from all over the world with the convenience of your PC. Also, Modio 5.3 has made modding little bit easier as you can do it on your PC with Modio 5.3 installed.
So, without any further ado let’s jump straight to the guide on How To Mod Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games Using Modio.
Note: We will be using Modio coupled with Horizon to successfully mod the Xbox 360 game. Modio will be used to modify the file whereas Horizon will be used for transfer purposes. Fret not, the procedure would pretty simple and easy you just need to follow the steps carefully.
How To Mod Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games Using Modio
- Put a USB stick in your Xbox 360 and configure it if it’s the first time you are using the stick with Xbox 360.
- Now, transfer the save file that is assigned to your profile from your Xbox 360 hard drive to the USB stick.
- Next, put the USB in your PC and open up Horizon. In the right pane, you will see your USB Storage Device, expand it to see the folders. Now click on Games >> and then the game for which you saved the file from your Xbox 360.
- Now, select the file and click on “Extract Selected File” to extract the save file that you transferred.
- Here you need to open up the Modio and on the left side click on “Open a Save”. Now open the save file that you extracted in the above step. A new window will open now, from this window copy/paste Profile ID and Console/Device ID in notepad and close the window.
- Again click on “Open a Save” and this time open the save file that you have downloaded and want to load in your Xbox 360. The same window with Profile ID and Console ID/Device ID will open. Now copy/paste the Profile ID and Console ID/Device ID, which you noted down in notepad, in the relevant fields. After that click on Rehash and Resign to save the file, and close the window.
- Here, you need to get back to Horizon. Now click on “Inject New File” and insert the save file that you have just edited.
- That’s it, now just transfer the save file from USB to your Xbox 360 hard drive and you’re ready to load them and play.
Now you know How To Mod Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games Using Modio.