Huawei has finally rolled out the official Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Honor 8. This new update rolled out first for Middle Eastern Huawei users and is now currently on the roll in other regions. The new B386 update for Huawei Honor 8 comes with build ID number FRD-L09C185B386 which is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. The new B386 Android 7.0 update fixes some major bugs and improve the overall performance of notifications, multi-window, messaging app, battery consumption, Vulkan API and a lot more.
The update is currently on the roll and if you still haven’t received it yet then you can install it manually on your Honor 8 by following the steps. But before going any further here are some details about the new B386 update:
FRD-L09C185B386 Android 7.0 Nougat Details
|Model name||Honor 8|
|Type||Full firmware image|
ANDROIDTUTORIAL.NET WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download Huawei Honor 8 USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Honor 8 (FRD-L19C432B386)
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Honor 8 (FRD-L09C432B386)
How To Update Huawei Honor 8 to B386 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware
- Download the update file for your Huawei Honor 8 on your device from the above link.
- Now create a new folder on the root of internal storage of your device. Name the folder to “dload”.
- Transfer the update file to dload folder.
- Now it’s time to open Settings on your device and head towards the update option. Press the menu key and choose Local Update.
- You will see the update file, just tap on it to initiate the update process.
- Once the update process is finished, the device will reboot automatically.
That’s it! Now you know How To Update Honor 8 to B386 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware.