Huawei P8 Lite 2017 on Tim Italy variant is now receiving the latest official B161 firmware update, based on Android 7.0 Nougat. By updating your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat on your device. This latest official update comes with build ID number PRA-LX1C55B161 along with the latest security patch. A lot of bugs, which were left un-ironed, are fixed in this update. So, if you were bothered by any bugs in the OS, you should immediately update your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 to official B161 firmware update.
Moreover, this Android 7.0 Nougat B161 official firmware brings very useful improvements to the system which will enhance your overall experience with the device. The most important thing is the latest security patch, this update will improve the overall system security. Huawei has released this update via OTA (Over the Air) which means not all the users of Huawei P8 Lite will get the update at the same time. If you are the impatient one and want to manually update your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 to official B161 update, based on Android 7.0 Nougat, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will tell you How To Update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 to B161 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware.
Before proceeding please take note that your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 phone should have the stock unrooted firmware installed.
PRA-LX1C55B161 Android 7.0 Nougat Details:
|Model name||Huawei P8 Lite 2017|
|Type||Full firmware image|
ANDROIDTUTORIAL.NET WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How To Update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 to B161 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware
- Download the update file for your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 on your device from the above link.
- Now create a new folder on the root of internal storage of your device. Name the folder to “dload”.
- Transfer the update file to dload folder.
- Now it’s time to open Settings on your device and head towards the update option. Press the menu key and choose Local Update.
- You will see the update file, just tap on it to initiate the update process.
- Once the update process is finished, the device will reboot automatically.
That’s it! Now you know How To Update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 to B161 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware.