At last, the wait is over and the most anticipated smartphone of 2017 Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are launched by the Korean Giant. Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus with whopping WQHD+ resolution will be available for purchase at the end of April 2017. Anyhow, you should have answers to all how to questions related Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus before you get your hands on the latest and beautiful Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Today we will answer the probably most asked question — How to Connect Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus to your TV. By the end of this post, you will know How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus and Connect With SmartTV
How to Share Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Screen and Data Between Computer and Mobile Device
- First of all download SideSync on your Windows PC or Mac. After that, also download and install SideSync on your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus.
- Once you are done with installations on your PC and your smartphone, connect your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus with your PC via Data cable or WiFi network. Use the WiFi option if you want to share the screen.
- Now turn on your Samsung SmartTV and connect your device using the same WiFi network your SmartTV is on.
- If you don’t own a SmartTV than you need to buy AllShare Cast Hub. Please see below how to share Galaxy S8/S8 Plus screen with Allshare Cast Hub.
How to Mirror Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Screen to a TV using Allshare Cast Hub
- Turn on your TV and Allshare Cast Hub.
- Use an HDMI Cable to connect your TV with Allshare Cast.
- Once both are successfully connected with each other, you will see a blue light on your Allshare Cast Hub.
- Now go to Quick Settings > Screen Mirroring on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Device. And here turn on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Once you turn on the screen mirroring option you will see a list of available device nearby you.
- Select Allshare Cast Hub and enter the pin which is visible on TV.
That’s it! This is How to connect Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus to your TVwith TV.
How to mirror Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Screen to a Samsung SmartTV
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote control.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Samsung SmartTV Screen.
- Now go to Quick Settings > Screen Mirroring, on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Device. And here turn on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Now your Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus will list the devices available for Screen Mirroring.
- Select Samsung SmartTV and your Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus will be connected with SmartTV.
Keep visiting Androidtutorial.net for amazing How-tos for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.