Disney+ kicks off today with a bang in the US today. It’s the latest streaming service of Disney which has been launched in direct competition to Netflix. It features Disney classics, Disney+ Originals, and all the new releases from, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. Most of the content available on Disney+ will be available in 4K resolution, therefore, it would look amazing on your Android T.V. Disney has also launched an app by the name of Disney+. It’s available for download in Google Play Store for the countries where Disney+ service is available. If you are looking for a way to use Disney+ service in a country where it is officially not available then you would have to resort to the APK. You can download Disney+ APK for Android from this post.
Simply download and install Disney+ APK and a VPN of your choice on your Android device and enjoy the tons of content being offered in Disney Plus. If you are not aware, then let me tell you that Disney+ won’t be available worldwide. For the time being the service is being offered in the United States, Canada, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Ireland. The rest of the world would have to wait for a little until Disney announces the service in more countries.
Download Disney+ From Google Play Store
If you are out of any of the country mentioned above then you need to download Disney+ APK and install it on your Android device in order to be able to watch Disney+.
Download Disney+ APK for Android
- disney.disneyplus_1.1.3_base.apk 11 MB| Gdrive download | Box mirror
- disney.disneyplus_1.1.3_config.xxxhdpi.apk 1 MB| Gdrive download | Box mirror
- disney.disneyplus_1.1.3_config.en.apk 117 KB| Gdrive download | Box mirror
Note: For Google Drive links, download to PC and then transfer to phone storage. Do not install directly. Or use the Box mirrors.
To install the above APKs you need to download and install Split Installer from Google Play Store.
How to Install Disney+ APK on your Android Device
- Download/transfer all the Disney+ APKs to your phone’s storage
- Install Split Installer from Google Play Store.
- Launch the Split Installer app and grant all the permission it requires.
- Tap on Install APKs option.
- Select all the three Disney+ apps from the phone storage in the order listed above.
- Install and launch Disney+ on your phone.
As I mentioned earlier, if you want to run Disney+ outside the country where its officially launched then you need to install a VPN and select the country where it’s officially available. Here’s the list of best Android VPNs. You can choose from it.