The PokeTrack has just released another major update for PokeTrack. The new PokeTrack 5.16.1 is fully compatible with the latest version of Pokemon Go which supports Gym Raid. Moreover, the new PokeTrack 5.16.1 also fixes some minor text issues and bugs and stability issues. The PokeTrack uses Google Maps to track and notify about nearby Pokemon location. If you love Pokemon Go and want to catch all rare Pokemon then you should try the new version of PokeTrack. The latest version of PokeTrack is released on September 14, 2017. You can download PokeTrack 5.16.1 APK for Android directly from this post.
Features of PokeTrack
- Use multiple scanners for faster scanning
- Filter for which Pokemon to get a notification
- Set the notification distance in meters
- Shows all nearby Pokemon on the map
- Share Pokemon locations with friends
- Navigation to a Pokemon using Google Maps
- Manually select a scan location
- Set custom notification sound
- Shows Pokemon IV% and Moves
- Shows PokeStops and Gyms
- Set Lures for free!
- Automatic Ditto finder
PokeTrack 5.16.1 is not available on Google Play Store but you can download it manually by following the steps below.
Download PokeTrack 5.16.1 APK for Android
- Download PokeTrack 5.16.1 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Poketrack.
That’s it! You have successfully installed latest PokeTrack on your Android.