By now you must be aware that Samsung has released Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8. Limited uses received the update via a beta program. Only those who got registered with Beta program received the Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8. However, an XDA member, gigative, extracted all the stock apps from Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and made them available for download. The same developer extracted Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo Touchwiz Launcher which can be installed on any Samsung device running Android Nougat. The Oreo TouchWiz Launcher comes with many positive changes. One most noticeable change in Oreo TouchWiz Launcher is ‘App shortcuts’. See the screenshot below.
This is a very smooth launcher and you will definitely love it on your Samsung Android device. Therefore, if you download Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo TouchWiz Launcher then click the link below.
Now that you have downloaded the Galaxy S8 Oreo TouchWiz Launcher. Let’s see how you can install it on any Samsung Android device running on Nougat.
How to install Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo TouchWiz Launcher on any Samsung Android Device
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo TouchWiz Launcher.
- Copy the download APK file on your Android Device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Settings>> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded Launcher APK to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, tap on the home button and you will be asked to choose the launcher. Here choose Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo TouchWiz Launcher and select “Always” to make it your default Launcher.
However, if you are using a rooted phone running on Android Nougat then you could push this app to the ‘system/priv-app/’ folder manually and set the proper permissions (644), according to the developer.