Nowadays, we have important data saved on our mobile devices. We, constantly live with the fear of losing this data, that’s why we try to keep as much data as possible on the cloud so that in-case of any unfortunate event we could recover the data easily. However, most of us are not content with keeping everything on a cloud knowing that it’s not 100% safe as we have already seen the data being compromised on numerous occasions. So, we tend to save our sensitive data locally on a mobile device. The draw-back of keeping your data only on the mobile device is that it’s prone to get lost and is very difficult to recover. However, in this article, we will tell you an easy way to recover lost data on Android.
There’s an app called Mobikin Doctor for Android. It’s an amazing app which is very easy to use and is capable of recovering data on an Android device in a jiffy. It can recover deleted text messages, contacts, photos, music and other files from smartphones and tablets running Android. It’s available for both Windows and MAC, so it doesn’t matter which platform you are using with the help of Mobikin Doctor you can easily recover lost data on Android. The process of recovering data is as simple as it can get. All you have to do is to connect your Android phone with your PC via a USB cable and launch the Mobikin Doctor for Android on your PC. The interface of the app is very simple and self-explanatory. But still, we will show you how you can recover data using Mobikin Doctor.
Enable USB Debugging
- Open ‘Settings’ on your Android device.
- Scroll down to ‘About Phone’.
- Tap on Build number about 7 times until you see a message saying ‘Developer options are activated’.
- Once you see the message, tap back and you will see the ‘Developer Options’ menu appear at the bottom of the settings page.
- Go to the Developer Options menu and scroll down until you see USB Debugging. Turn on the toggle and hit OK to enable
Make sure you enable USB Debugging before starting to recover your lost data on Android.
Recover Deleted Data on Android
- First of all, launch Mobikin Doctor on your PC. On the main screen, you will see different softwares which are offered by Mobikin Doctor. However, this time we are going to stick to the Android Recovery as this guide is about recovering erased data on Android device. Select Android Recovery.
- As soon as you select Android Recovery the software will ask you connect your Android device to the PC.
- It will take a couple of seconds to install the Mobikin app on your Android device.
- The Android app has a couple of features to offer, but we are not going to dig-in them as this guide is not about browsing files or installing/uninstalling apps.
- On PC, you will now see all kinds of data on Mobikin Doctor which is there to be recovered. You can recover Contacts, Messages, Call Logs, Photos, Videos, Audios, and Documents.
- You can Select All or select only the type which you are looking to recover.
- On the next screen, you will see all the data that was found on your device. It includes both the data which is currently on your device the one that was lost or erased. You can search through the lists and recover the deleted/erased data.
- However, to make things a bit easier toggle the switch on top that says Only display the deleted item(s).
- Select the data that you intend to recover and click on the Recover button at the bottom.
- Browse to the folder that you want to save the recovered lost data from Android and click OK.
Download Mobikin Doctor for Android