Google Play store is not available on China made phones because of China’s strict policy against Google Play store. Therefore, the ROMS developed for Chinese smartphones doesn’t have Google Play store on them. So, if you have an Android phone which was made for China then you won’t be able to access millions of apps listed on Google Play Store. Many app stores to became the alternative of Google Play store, but to be honest, none of them exist today. Play Store has become the most important part of your Android Phone. However, today we will tell you how to install Google Play Store on MIUI without root. If you are using Huawei of Redmi phone running on MIUI without Google Play store then you are in the right place.
There are many apps in the market which require Google play services to work. For example, Snapchat, though it is not developed by Google still it requires Google Play services in order to work properly. So, it’s kind of a must to have, Google play services and Google Play Store installed on your Huawei, Xiaomi or Redmi phones.
Without any further ado, let’s straight jump to the guide on how to install Google Play Store on MIUI without root.
How to Install Google Play Store on MIUI Without Root
- Download Google Installer APK v2.0.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch Google Installer from the app drawer.
- Now in the Google Installer tap on the big yellow button at the bottom to start the installation.
- The Google Installer will now download and install Google Apps, Google Services, Google Play Store one by one.
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Google Play Store on MIUI along with Google Apps and services. Please note that this procedure doesn’t require root.