Video is the most popular multimedia medium through which people share tons and tons of information. Be it some incident at sports event or a new trailer of some movie everybody wants to share it with their friends and family. Here we don’t need to mention the biggest video sharing source, everybody knows its YouTube. You can find millions of high quality videos there which you would want to watch over and over again without denting your internet costs.
But we are also aware of the fact that YouTube doesn’t allow to download videos from their platform. Nearly a decade ago, someone smelled the issue and launched a solution so complete that it’s still one of the best, it’s called Keepvid.
Keepvid is also available on Android and today they released new update KeepVid 18.104.22.168 which allows you to download a video in multiple qualities according to your needs. It also enables you to download music without any hassle. User interface is very simple and allows you to download videos in batches. You can also Search and download YouTube Video on your Android phone directly by using Keepvid app. Other than YouTube you can also download videos from Facebook and other popular video sharing sites.
You can download the app directly from Google Playstore but if for any reason you are facing problem we will provide you KeepVid 22.214.171.124 APK and guide on how to install it.
How to download and install KeepVid 126.96.36.199 APK on Android.
- Download KeepVid 188.8.131.52 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run KeepVid and enjoy downloading videos.