Today we bring an awesome All-in-One tool for our readers. This tool is developed by Faiyaz5yaz and can be used to unlock the bootloaders, flash custom recovery, and root Android One Devices. Unlike other Android devices, it’s relatively easier to root, unlock the bootloader, or install a custom recovery on Android One Devices. This simple tool is developed specifically for the users of Android One who want to root or unlock the bootloader of their devices. The All-in-One tool is command-line, therefore, it will only work with Windows Operating System.
Rooting an Android device brings a lot of benefits. A rooted device is capable of doing things which cannot be achieved otherwise. This All-in-One tool will help you achieve that and by after installing it by punching few numbers you will be able to root Android One or unlock the bootloader of Android One.
All In One Tool – Features
- Unlock bootloader
- Relock bootloader
- Root your phone
- Flash custom recovery
- Flash stock recovery
- Download and install Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
Unlock Bootloader, Install Recovery and Root Android One Devices with This All-in-One Tool
- Download AIO Tool and Extract the file ALL-IN-ONE-TOOL.zip.
- Now, double-click ALL-IN-ONE-TOOL.bat.bat to open the tool. Now connect your device to the PC and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Just select the action you want to perform and let the All-in-One tool do all the work.