TouchWiz is Samsung’s stock Launcher which is installed on all Samsung devices. The launcher has many cool features which are loved by Android community. Samsung’s stock launcher is developed over a long period of time and it is now a very refined user-friendly Launcher. During the course of development, Samsung introduced the feature called Flipboard Briefing. This feature is built-in in all TouchWiz launchers. Flipboard Briefing is actually your personal magazine which shows you the content based on your interests. Today we are here to tell you that How to Disable Flipboard on Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Many people love Samsung’s stock TouchWiz launcher but they also want to make some tweaks in it. Flipboard briefing is one of those features which many of the people want to disable. Many of us find it difficult to disable Flipboard. Therefore, we decided to write a guide on How to Disable Flipboard on Galaxy S8 and S8+.
If you get annoyed by accidentally opening the Flipboard Briefing every time you are swiping to the right and want to disable this feature. Then don’t worry, we have got you covered. Below is the guide on how to disable Flipboard on Galaxy S8 and S8+.
How to Disable Flipboard on Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Go back to your Home screen if you are using any other app.
- On the Home-Screen tap on hold any empty space on your Galaxy S8/S8+.
- Now you will see different options, like setting wallpaper or adjusting grid size. Above these options, you will see your Screen indicators.
- Swipe to the leftmost screen which is Flipboard Briefing. Here you should see a toggle near the top right corner of your screen.
- Toggle the switch to the left to disable Flipboard on Galaxy S8 and S8+.
That’s it! Now you know how to disable Flipboard on Galaxy S8 and S8+.