APK Editor is a free to use Android application which allows you to edit and make changes in any APK files. Even if you are a newbie Android developer or a common folk, you can use this application to change the background, layout re-architecting, removal of ad tags, change in permissions and a lot more. The application comes in both free and paid version. The paid version of APK editor allows you to edit the manifest while this free version doesn’t have this option but still it’s enough to make changes in the application. If you want to edit or hack any Android application then you need to download APK editor. The latest version of APK editor is APK Editor 1.8.7 and it’s launched on April 4, 2017.
If you are interested and want to download APK Editor then follow the steps.
How to Download APK Editor 1.8.7 APK for Android:
- Download APK Editor 1.8.7 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run APK Editor and edit your favorite APK file.