Mobile storage has always been an issue since the launch of smartphones. Nowadays, applications are getting more and more complex thus require more space. Above of that, we save songs, photos, videos, documents, and whatnot on our device storage. With the time, the storage fills up and create problems for the user. There are many storage managers available in the market which claim to free up mobile space for you. But no manager works like the Files Go Storage Manager. File Go manager is developed by none other than the software giant Google. File Go is the new storage manager which lets you free up more space than ever before. You can check how much free space is left within the Files Go and easily transfer files to an SD card to free up your phone’s storage, right from the app. Google has released the latest version of Files Go with version number 1.0.178175053. You can download Files Go APK for Android from Android Tutorial.
Features of Files Go
- Free up more space
- Check your storage
- Smart Recommendations
- Find Files Faster
- Share files offline
- Encrypted file sharing
- Backup files to the cloud
- Efficient, effective storage management
Download Files Go APK for Android
- Download Files Go APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Files Go.