Google Arts & Culture app has been around for quite a while now but people have started paying attention to it since last week. The app launched their new feature called “face match” which matches your selfie with portraits found in thousands of art museums located across 70 countries around the world. Face Match feature is quite viral right now and it uses an algorithm that uses facial recognition system to one’s face, identifies unique attributes and pair those with the paintings. If you have seen your friends and family members matching their portraits then its because of Google Arts & Culture app. Here are some portraits of people from all across the world.
This google arts and culture app is pretty amazing. Feel real strong about my 40% 😳 pic.twitter.com/2iyexRkUG5
— pw (@petewentz) January 14, 2018
Torn between which one I think is better likeness with the Google Arts and Culture app. pic.twitter.com/uSw8RmOip8
— Felicia Day (@feliciaday) January 13, 2018
Hey this one ain’t so bad. pic.twitter.com/er0FxZNVO8
— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) January 13, 2018
Google Arts and Culture App is available for both Android and iOS but unfortunately it’s country restricted for now. However, you can install Google Arts and Culture APK file for your Android device and enjoy using this application.
Download Google Arts & Culture APK for Android
- Download Google Arts & Culture APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Google Arts & Culture and start taking selfies.