We have got the latest update for Google Play Services on 23 July 2018. You can download Google Play Services 12.8.74 APK for Android from this article. Google Play Services plays an integral part in your overall Android experience. In fact, this app alone is responsible for running all other Google apps on your phone. Therefore, if Google Play Services stops working or becomes out-dated then all your Google apps will stop working. Therefore, it’s really important to keep Google Play Services updated. Moreover, Google Play Services is responsible for authentication to your Google services, synchronizing contacts, and access to all the latest user privacy settings. That’s the reason Google always recommend to keep this service updated.
The tricky part in downloading Google Play Services 12.8.74 APK will be to determine which variant of Google Play Services is right for you. It comes in more than 36 variants and you have to choose the correct variant for your device. The task is not that difficult, follow our guide on How to Check your Android Phone’s DPI and CPU Architecture to determine which variant of Google Play Services 12.8.74 is fit for you.
Now that you have identified your device’s Android Version, CPU architecture, and DPI. Let’s put this information to good use and download Google Play Services 12.8.74 APK for Android.
Download Google Play Services 12.8.74 APK for Android
- Download Google Play Services 12.8.74 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, you will have the latest Google Play Services installed on your Android Device.