In this Android Tutorial, you will learn to Install Sony Xperia XZ2 Sound System on Any Android Phone. Sony’s expertise in building great sound systems needs no introduction. This entertainment giant is providing music enthusiasts great sound systems for decades. And it’s not an exception when we talk about Sony’s Mobile Division, no other mobile manufacturer provides a better sound system than Sony. In all those big flashy mobile revealing events every company flaunts about how they have improved the display, incorporated faster processors, installed bigger RAMs, and whatnot but the only thing which gets very little importance is the sound quality of a device. Sound systems only get a little bit of importance by reviewers who test and then comment on the sound system of the device.
Sony might not have boasted about Sony Xperia XZ2 Sound system in but they have remained true to the cause of providing top-notch Sound System in their Flagship devices. Xperia XZ2 has one of the best Sounds Systems available in any Android device at the moment. Many big names include ultra-expensive earphones with the package but they don’t put enough effort in the improvement of the sound system at the back-end. Anyhow, if you are a music enthusiast then you must try Sony Xperia ZX2 Sound System on your Android device.
A senior XDA developer by name of sirdoha has recently provided a port of Xperia XZ2 Sound System for all Android phones. So, take this as a gift and follow the below guide on How to Install Sony Xperia XZ2 Sound System on Any Android Phone.
Features of Sony Xperia XZ2 Sound System
- DSEE HX – Upgrades the quality of compressed music files.
- ClearAudio+ – Optimize sound settings.
- Sound effects – Manually adjust a suite of sound enhancement settings.
- Dynamic Normalizer – Minimize volume differences between songs or videos.
- Ability to customize LDAC playback quality.
- Ability to customize mic sensitivity.
- Automatic optimization.
- A rooted Android device.
- TWRP Recovery or Magisk.
Warning: For now, every time you reboot your device, you’ll have to play a song in Sony Music app, lock your phone and wait for 5 seconds. When you unlock your phone the port will be activated.
- Universal Edition: V1.4: Google Drive | DropBox | MEGA | Yandex
- SONY Edition: V1.3: Google Drive | DropBox | MEGA | Yandex
- Magisk Edition: V1.4: Google Drive | DropBox | MEGA | Yandex
How to Install Sony Xperia XZ2 Sound System on Any Android Phone
You can see three version of the mod above. Universal Edition would not work on Sony devices running stock firmware. While Sony Edition is specially made for Sony devices running stock firmware. In the end, a magisk module version of the port is provided, for systemless installation.
- Download Universal Edition 1.4 or Sony Edition 1.3 from the links given above.
- Once downloaded, transfer the zip package to your Android Device.
- Now boot your Android device into recovery mode. Here you will have to make a small Google Search. Simply, go to Google.com and enter following search query without quotes “How to enter recovery mode of “your device name”. For e.g how to enter recovery mode of galaxy s7.
- When in TWRP recovery, select Install, and then select the downloaded zip file. Swipe at the bottom to flash it.
- Reboot your device.
- Download Magisk Edition file from the ‘Downloads Section’ and transfer it to your device.
- Open Magisk Manager App on your Android phone.
- From the side menu drawer, navigate to the Modules section.
- Now tap on floating “+” button the bottom.
- Select the downloaded zip file to install it. As soon as you select it the installation will begin.
- Tap on Reboot when the installation is complete.