Latest update Pokemon GO 0.63.1 APK by Niantic Labs, features many tweaks and bug fixes. The latest Pokemon GO now supports Brazilian and Portuguese language. Moreover, Tapping on a medal will now show your progress toward the next medal tier. The players who were accustomed to the gameplay of Pokemon Go++ were anxiously waiting for the Pokemon GO++ 0.63.1 Hack for Android. At last, the wait is over, the Pokemon GO++ 0.61.0 is the latest Hack available for Android. This hack means that the avid Pokemon Gamers will now be able to use all modified features along with the latest official improvements and features offered in Pokemon GO 0.63.1 update.
However, the features introduced in the latest update are not hardcore, means there are no major changes in game-play or no special Pokemons are introduced. But still improvements have been made and you should keep Pokemon GO updated.
You are here because you wanted latest Pokemon GO++ Hack for Android, and we won’t send you back empty handed. Please follow our guide on How to Download and Install Pokemon Go++ 0.63.1 Hack for Android.
Download and Install Pokemon Go++ 0.63.1 Hack for Android
- Make sure latest Pokémon Go 0.63.1 APK is installed on your device.
- Download and install the Fly GPSapp from Google Play Store.
- Once both apps are installed. Go to Settings >> About Device >> here locate build number. Continuously Tap on it 7 times to unlock developers mode.
- Go back to the settings page and open Developer Options. Then tap on Mock Location and select Fly GPSfrom the options list.
- Go to Settings >> Privacy and Safety >> Location >> Location method and make sure both High Accuracy and Location History features are enabled.
- Initiate the Fly GPS app and select your location.
- Finally, choose GPS Service Run and then select Joystick Location Mode.
There you go! The updated hack version of Pokemon Go++ Hacked APK is installed.