YouTube Go is another master move by the search giant Google. YouTube Go is still in beta phase and it’s not available for download for all the countries. It’s launched only for limited countries at this time but you can download YouTube Go 0.26.67 beta APK and install it on your Android phone using our easy step by step guide. YouTube Go lets you download the video and save it on your SD Card, unlike previous functionality where could save the video to view offline only in the app. This time Google took a step further and allowed to download and save the video on SD Card.
It works much like normal YouTube app but when you select a video to watch YouTube Go will ask you if you want to download the video and save it offline. You can download a video in two resolutions basic and standard. Basic is 144p and standard is 360p. Unfortunately, HD resolutions are not available for downloads since the primary goal at this moment is to provide this functionality to regions where the Internet on mobiles is still slow. Anyhow, you can also share the downloaded video files with friends via Bluetooth. Therefore, it’s a good app to have on your smartphone.
With further a due let’s jump straight to the guide and install this app on your device.
How to download and install YouTube Go 0.26.67 APK for Android
- Download YouTube Go 0.26.67 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run YouTube Go.