KingRoot has just received another massive update today. The new KingRoot 5.0.3 is more stable and supports a long list of Android smartphones. KingRoot is a root tool for all lazy people who want to get root access with just a click. This amazing rooting application supports all Android versions and it’s made for all non-techy Android users. Rooting an Android device gives you access to some amazing features and functionalities. If you are an Android user and want to root your Android device then it’s time to download and install KingRoot 5.0.3 APK on your Android device. Here is how you can install the new KingRoot 5.0.3 APK on your device:
How to Download KingRoot 5.0.3 APK on Android device:
- Download KingRoot 5.0.3 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run KingRoot and root your Android device.
That’s it. KingRoot is now installed on your device. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.