Last Battleground Survival is a popular mobile phone game which is currently available for Android. The development team of Last Battleground: Survival took inspiration from the famous PC title PlayersUnknown Battle Ground (PUBG). In this game, each multiplayer battle takes 32 players and put them on a deserted island with no weapons to defend themselves. Each player is trying to survive on this deserted island by killing other players. As time passes, the safe zone circle will keep getting shorter so you need to move and kill other players as soon as possible.
Last Battleground: Survival’s latest version is 1.0.7 and it’s launched on November 4, 2017. If you love PUBG for PC then you will definitely love Last Battleground for Android.
Here are the new features of Last Battleground: Survival 1.0.7 APK:
Last Battleground Survival 1.0.7 Update
2.Added a reconnecting function for when a connection drops during battle.
3.Added accessory slots for M416
4.Added help content for game controls.
5.Improved weapon firing controls experience.
6.Improved network conditions.
7.Improved text explanations for weapon accessories.
8.Fixed a problem with disconnected players repeatedly flashing in place.
9.Fixed a problem with storage space not clearing after a medical pack is used.
Download Last Battleground Survival 1.0.7 APK for Android:
- Download Last Battleground Survival 1.0.7 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Last Battleground Survival.