You can download latest Baidu Root APK 2018 from this post. This rooting application is not available to download from Google Play Store, therefore, you need to download Baidu Root APK and sideload it on your Android device. Since the launch of the Android Operating System, there have been 100s of rooting apps available on the internet. If you go back a little bit, to root and Android device you needed so pro level understanding of the system. But as the time passed, things got easier and one-click solutions for rooting a device started surfacing the internet. Baidu Root is one such application which doesn’t require you to perform some advanced level steps in order to root your device. In short, Baidu Root is a pure one-tap solution. Later in the post, we will tell you how to use Baidu Root.
With millions of Android Users in China whose native language is Chinese, it was certain that they need a rooting app in their native language. Baidu Root is totally in the Chinese Language. So, if you are someone who likes to read things before taking any step then you might feel uncomfortable with it. Nonetheless, there is a Blue Button in the center of the app which is responsible for rooting your device. Remember, Baidu Root provides a one-tap solution. So, you don’t need any instructions just tap the blue button and you are good to go.
In the latest Baidu Root APK, they have added support for Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can root devices running on Android 2.2 to 7.0.
So, if you were looking for a single-click root solution, Baidu Root is the answer for you. As I mentioned earlier Baidu Root APK 2018 is not available to download from Google Play Store. Therefore, download latest Baidu Root APK 2018 from the link below.
Download Latest Baidu Root APK 2018
- Download Latest Baidu Root APK 2018 for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process.
How to Use Baidu Root
- Open Baidu Root App.
- Tap on the blue button located in the center, rooting process will start.
- Reboot the device when the rooting process is 100% complete.
- You have a rooted Android Device now.