Download Odin for Windows PC (All Versions): In this article, you will get direct download links to all the available versions of Odin flash tool, including the latest Odin v3.14.4 which is used on a device running Android 10 or above. Odin is a flash tool developed by Samsung. It’s an official flash utility of Samsung and can only be used on Samsung Android Devices. Odin is a Windows-based ROM Flash tool/Root tool specifically developed for Samsung smartphones and tablets. If you are looking forward to Flash stock/Custom Firmware, Flash Recovery File, Flash Kernels/Root packages (Root Samsung android device) then Odin is the utility you should be using.
In this Android Tutorial, we will provide you direct high-speed links to download Samsung Odin Flash Tool for Windows (All Versions). Samsung binaries are easily available (BL, AP, CP, CSC [CSC and HOME_CSC] and PIT files). You just need to select and download the right Odin Flash Tool from the list provided below. It’s worth mentioning here that Odin is not only used to update firmware on your phone, it also enables you to restore the stock firmware or fix the boot loop on your Samsung smartphone.
What is Odin Flash Tool?
Odin Flash Tool is a small utility developed officially by Samsung to be only used on Samsung phones and tablets. It’s a Windows-based utility and is used to flash stock firmware file in (.tar or .tar.md5 formats) on Android-based Samsung devices. Odin Tool is supported by Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP. Get the grip of the reliability of this tool by knowing that it’s used in official Samsung Service Centers as well.
Apart from flashing stock firmwares, you can also flash custom ROMs on your Samsung phones tablets by using Odin Flash Tool. The best part is you can do so without tripping the Knox security which means your warranty will stay intact.
Download Odin for Windows PC
Below is the comprehensive list of Odin Flash Tool versions available to download. We have categorized them according to the Android OS versions. So, you could easily identify which Odin Flash Tool version is best for you depending on the Android OS you are running on your device.
Before Android KitKat, use Odin v3.07 or lower
|Odin v3.06||Download Link|
|Odin v3.07||Download Link|
After Android KitKat and Jelly Bean use Odin v3.09 or higher
|Odin v3.09||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.0||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.5||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.6||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.7||Download Link|
After Android 6.0 Marshmallow use Odin v3.11.1 or higher
|Odin v3.11.1||Download Link|
|Odin v3.11.2||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.3||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.4||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.5||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.7||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.10||Download Link|
After Android 9.0 Pie use Odin v3.13.1 or higher
|Odin v3.13.1||Download Link|
For newer devices like Galaxy Note 10/S10/S20 Series Odin v3.13.3
|Odin v3.13.3||Download Link|
After Android 10 Q use Odin v3.14.1 or higher
|Odin v3.14.1||Download Link|
|Odin v3.14.4||Download Link|
Things to remember before installing Odin Flash Tool on your PC
- Download and install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Odin Flash Tool can only be used to flash firmwares on Samsung Android Devices. So, don’t try it with any other device.
- The flash utility only works on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP PCs.
- Before using Odin Flash Tool make sure to exit Samsung Kies Software, if it’s running. As it can interrupt the processes which are being run in Odin Flash Tool.
- To install the firmware using Odin, first, you need to download the Samsung Firmware. Here’s how you can download Latest Samsung Firmware from Samsung Servers using SamFirm. (You can also download official Samsung Galaxy Latest Firmware via Frija Tool.)
How to Install Odin Flash Tool on PC (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP)
- First of all, download Odin Flash Tool Zip from the links given above.
- Now extract the Zip file on your PC using any file extracting utility like WinZip, Winrar, 7-zip, etc.
- Open Odin Tool’s extracted folder. And double-click 14.4.exe
- If you find a warning message, click OK to continue. The warning message might be in the Korean Language.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed Odin Flash Tool on your PC.