Smartphone addiction is not new term now. We have been hearing about this issue for a very long time, and nobody seems to find a fix for this. However, in my opinion, we should also debate on that whether excessive usage of smartphone should even be categorized as an addiction? Anyhow, keeping this aside, today we have app for you through which you can track your phone usage. The app is called ‘Phone Usage Monitor’ and it helps you keep track of your phone usage very effectively. It will precisely tell you how much time you are spending on which app. Today, we have 100s of apps installed on our phones and among them are some apps which are used pretty frequently like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Emails, etc. The app keeps track of how much the device is being used and which apps are used the most.
On top of that, users can decide which phone event they want to be recorded. For example, screen on/off, device unlocked, battery level changes, WiFi connections, and more. Therefore, if you want to track your smartphone addiction then this is the app for you. Download Phone Usage Monitor APK for Android from below.
Download Phone Usage Monitor APK for Android
- Download Phone Usage Monitor APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch Phone Usage Monitor and see how much time you are spending on your phone on daily basis.
Please let us know in the comments how bad is your smartphone addiction?