The big Pokemon Go update is finally here. Niantic has released the Pokemon Go 0.87.5 on December 19, 2017. This is the update which will now enable you to catch 50 additional Pokemon originally discovered in the Hoenn region. Real-world weather conditions are now reflected in Map View, in battle, and when catching Pokémon. Moreover, the Pokemon storage is now increased to 1,500 which means you store the maximum of 1,500 Pokemon. This is a big update in terms of bug fixes and optimizations. Various existing bugs are fixed along with some optimizations and tweaking being made in the back system of Pokemon Go.
Niantic has also introduced a beta feature in latest Pokemon update, this feature allows you to create battle parties that allow Trainers to save teams of up to six Pokémon to take into Gym battles and Raid Battles.
There’s a lot being offered in this update, therefore, download Pokemon Go 0.87.5 APK for Android and install it on your device.
Download Pokemon Go 0.87.5 APK for Android
- Download Pokemon Go 0.87.5 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Pokemon Go and try to catch 50 newly introduced Pokemon.