The day Facebook’s “On this Day” feature was introduced I fell in love with it. Seeing your old Facebook posts is like traveling into the past and reliving all those moments. The same concept picked by a company name Timehop and they created an Android App named Timehop. The app, Timehop, carries the same concept as Facebook’s “On this day” feature. The app works as a time capsule and brings together your posts and photos Phone, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Foursquare from the past. Timehop has released the latest update and you can download Timehop 4.0.0 APK from below.
The new update came with major bug fixes. Sources connecting and disconnecting issue is fixed, so now you won’t face any delay in seeing your old posts from different sources. The issue with backgrounds on RTL is fixed. See below the complete list of fixes.
- Fixed Sharing
- Fixed issues connecting and disconnecting content sources
- Added swipe up webview for intro video and special content.
- Fixed backgrounds on RTL text and added RTL support
- Fixed issue where app used a ton of data when loading videos.
- Fixed issues with state of the navigation items on restart.
- Optimized hardware acceleration for animations
- Fixed multiple push notifications to open Timehop.
So, if you are interested in reliving your old memories please follow below guide to Download Timehop 4.0.0 APK and also learn how to install it.
Download Timehop 4.0.0 APK for Android –
- Download Timehop 4.0.0 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Timehop.