Google recently took down the famous UC Browser from Google Play Store. The charges leveled against UC Browser were that UC Web’s affiliates were using deceptive marketing to increase UC Browser’s downloads. However, this ban seems temporary but we never know it’s Google and they permanently take down the Alibaba owned UC Browser. Well, if you are looking forward to downloading UC Browser then don’t worry. As you can download UC Browser 10.10.8.820 APK released on November 2, 2017.
UC Browser is highly optimized for slow internets. That’s why it’s very popular in India and Pakistan. Below are some of the salient features of this excellent browser.
Features of UC Browser
- Fast and Stable Navigation
- Fast Mode
- Facebook Mode
- Smart Downloading
- Video for all tastes
- Control video with gestures
- Night Mode
We expect that UC Browser will be restored on Google Play Store. Meanwhile, you can download UC Browser 10.10.8.820 APK and install it your Android device.
Download UC Browser 10.10.8.820 APK for Android
- Download UC Browser 10.10.8.820 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run UC Browser.