UCWeb Inc. has released another massive update UC Browser 22.214.171.1242. This browser is very popular in Android and iPhone users because of its clean user interface and tons of features related to cricket which is popular amongst nearly half of the world’s population. Android devices are pre-loaded with a web browser but the majority of us prefer other third party browsers. UC Browser is so popular among the Android users that it has surpassed Google Chrome on Google Play Store in terms of Downloads.
UC Browser offers extremely fast downloads to its users and has resuming capability if any download is interrupted. UC browser also compresses website data through its proxy servers before sending it to your mobile phone. It means higher page speeds and lower data consumption. Moreover, it has built-in Ad Block feature, means no more annoying and unwanted ads and clean pleasant user experience. Here is the list of features of UC Browser.
UC Browser Main Features:
★ Fast Download
★ Smooth User Experience
★ Cricket Card Feature
★ Data Saving
★ Ad Block
★ Video for all tastes
★ Facebook Mode
★ Night Mode
UC Browser is available on Google Play Store for free. However, if you want to download direct APK then you can download UC Browser 126.96.36.1992 APK for Android from this post.
How to Download UC Browser 188.8.131.522 APK for Android
- Download UC Browser 184.108.40.2062 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run UC Browser.
Please let us know in the comments sections how did you find the UC Browser.