vRoot is an amazing Root tool developed by a Chinese Developer Group Mgyun. vRoot is a one-click root app for nearly every Android Device ever produced. Some people like a tailored way of rooting an Android device but for people who are lazy, like me, vRoot is a game changer. The only thing you need take care of is USB drivers, they should be properly installed on your PC for your specific Android Device.
vRoot directly installs on your PC and nothing is required to be installed on the device. Everything is controlled via PC and whole Root process is carried out by PC. Again only Android USB Drivers should be installed properly on your PC.
Download links for all available vRoot versions are provided below. Apparently, you should use the latest version but if you face problems with it then you can try older versions as well.
Salient Features of vRoot Tool
- Clean and Easy to Use Interface
- There is not much on the interface except for some buttons. All the powerful processes run in the background.
- Single Installation
- vRoot Tool only needs to be installed on your PC. No need to download different files for devices.
- One-Click Procedure
- Only a single click required to Root your Android Device. You don’t need to type any commands in vRoot Tool.
- As claimed by vRoot, 8000+ Android Devices are supported.
Please Download Android USB Drivers for your device before installing vRoot Tool.
Download vRoot Latest 2019 Version
Download vRoot Tool:
- VRoot_188.8.131.5228_Setup.zip — (Latest)
vRoot is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.