Google Play Store is the door to millions of apps developed for Android. You can download any app of your choice without any problem from Google Play Store. Play Store is part of GMS or Google Mobile Services. GMS includes Google Cloud Messaging, Google Connectivity Services, and Google Play Services. Therefore, if a company wants Google Play Store as part of Android OS then they will have to install entire GMS suite. Since Google doesn’t give the liberty to pick and choose from the apps which are part of GMS, it’s either whole GMS or nothing. However, in this Android Tutorial we will tell you how to download Yalp Store APK and install it on Android. Yalp Store is an excellent alternative to the Google Play Store for installing apps on Android.
Some would argue that what’s wrong in having the whole GMS on your Android. Well, there is not harm, of course, in having all those apps installed on your Android but the question is; do you need all those apps? Many of us just want Google Play Store on your devices independent of GMS Suite, but Google doesn’t allow it. Unnecessary apps installed on your Android will slow it down performance wise with time. This is the reason that Custom ROMS come without GAPPS, they let the user decide that whether they want to install GAPPS or sideload APKS of their choice and update them manually when required. Anyhow, Yalp Store enables you to have access to millions of Google Play Store apps without mandatory installation of GMS suite.
How to Download Yalp Store APK and Install it on Android
- Download Yalp Store APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
How to Use Yalp Store
Now that we have successfully downloaded Yalp Store APK and installed it on Android. Now let’s see how to use Yalp Store.
- Head towards the app drawer and launch the Yalp Store by tapping on its icon.
- Once the store is launched, it will ask you to sign-in with your Google Account. You can safely provide your login credentials as this is a local login which required because Google Play Store requires a valid login token before it serves up APKs to download.
- Next, tap on the three dot menu button in the top right corner and tap on Settings.
- In Settings, first of all, change the Check for Updates option from “Only on Yalp Store Launch” to “Daily”.
- There are several other options which you can use to your liking.
That’s it! Now you know how to download Yalp Store APK and install it on Android. It’s a great Google Play Store Alternative which lets you download and install apps on Android.