Snapchat recently rolled out its infamous and ugly update, according to the users, worldwide. The update was released in US, UK, and Ireland to a small subset of users in the beta channel. However, now Snapchat has decided to roll out the update worldwide and users are furious about it. They are saying that it’s the ugliest update released by Snapchat. Despite, all the claims made by Snapchat about making the app better and secure, users are searching for how to get the old Snapchat app back. Simply put, they want to reverse the Snapchat update and get back to the good old version of the app.
However, generally speaking, there is no way to get old Snapchat back, but since its Android, so the possibilities are endless. The easiest way to enable old Snapchat App layout design on Android would be to download Snapchat 10.22.7.0 APK for Android. Therefore, to downgrade the Snapchat App, all you have to is to uninstall the new version of the app and then install Snapchat 10.22.7.0 APK to enable old Snapchat App layout design on Android.
How to Enable Old Snapchat App Layout Design on Android
- Download Snapchat 10.22.7.0 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Old Snapchat and log in.
Now you need to disable automatic updating for Snapchat. To do that, navigate to Snapchat’s Google Play Store page, tap the top right triple dot menu and uncheck “auto-update”.
That’s it! Now you know how to enable old Snapchat App layout design on Android. And you won’t have to deal with the new horrendous layout.