Today we will tell you How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Essential Phone. Being a power Android user you would never want to the use the stock skin of any Android phone. Power users always resort to Custom ROMs, mods and root. If you want any of the aforementioned packages on your Essential phone then first you need to enter fastboot mode on Essential phone. Fastboot mode is also known as bootloader mode. So, entering fastboot mode or bootloader mode is pretty much the same thing.
Fastboot mode is not something you need to install or flash. However, there are couple methods through which you can enter fastboot mode on Essential Phone. We are going to share both the methods with you. Therefore, you can use any one of them to enter bootloader/fastboot mode on your Essential phone.
So, if you plan to install a custom recovery or want to flash a custom mod on your Essential phone. Then go through the below methods so you could easily enter the fastboot mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Essential Phone
Method#1: Enter Fastboot mode with hardware keys on your Essential Phone
- Make sure that your Essential Phone is completely turned off.
- Now press and hold Volume Down+ Power.
- Next to this, you will see will be a screen with “Start” written on it. This is fastboot mode of your essential phone.
- You can now connect your phone to the PC.
Method#2: Enter Fastboot mode on Essential Phone using ADB Command
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on Windows.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Essential Phone and connect it to the PC via USB Cable.
- Go to ADB and Fastboot folder and open the command prompt there. Hold shift key + Right click> Select Open Command Window here.
- Now type in the following and press Enter: adb reboot bootloader
- Next, your Essential phone will turn off and boot back into fastboot mode.
That’s it! Now you know how to enter fastboot mode on Essential phone.