Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is released in all its glory worldwide. You can download Animal Crossing Pocket Camp 1.0.0 APK from our website. Every Android gamer is playing Pocket Camp at the moment. Therefore, many of us are facing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp connection and communication errors. In this post, we will tell you How to Fix Animal Crossing Pocket Camp connection and communication errors. Below are the three errors which users are facing. All of them are actually related to Nintendo Servers not responding in time due to high traffic.
- “Try moving to a location with a better connection. If you still have trouble connecting, try again later.” Support code: [802-1916]
- “An unexpected error occurred. Please restart the game” Support Code: [802-1950]
- “A communication error has occurred. Please try again later”. This one also has a different support code: [802-0809]
So, if you are facing any of the above errors then proceed further and learn how you can fix them with simple steps.
How to Fix Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Connection and Communication Errors
- Try to Exit the game completely and re-launch it after 5 minutes. Most of the times your game manages to make a strong connection with the server.
- Secondly, try to restart the device. This also worked for many users, since all your memory get refreshed and mobile is faster after the restart.
- Make sure that you are playing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on a solid Wi-Fi connection instead of Mobile data. The game requires a lot of bandwidth at the moment, therefore, we don’t recommend to play it on mobile data.
- Sometimes, Wi-Fi router also gets choked. So, if it’s within your reach then restart your Wi-Fi router and try to re-launch the game.
We hope that above workarounds will fix your Animal Crossing Pocket Camp connection and communication errors.