Call of Duty Mobile has been released globally on 1st October 2019. Since then the game has already been downloaded for more than 35+ Million times. Call of duty mobile is a modern-day graphics-intensive game and it does require a high-end device in order to play the game smoothly. So, it doesn’t support all Android devices, unfortunately. To play COD Mobile you need to have minimum Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU and at least 3 GB of RAM on your Android device. However, today we are going to tell you how to play Call of Duty Mobile on Low end devices without any lag. With the help of GLTools you can Unlock max graphics and FPS in Call of Duty Mobile.
Before we go any further let’s first talk about a couple of things about Gfx Tools. These Gfx tools are used to edit the config file of the game in order to give you the best graphics and options available. This not only improves the graphics but also optimizes GPU for better gameplay.
GLTools does the same in Call of Duty Mobile. It edits the game config file to give you the maximum graphics. Further, it optimizes the GPU so you get maximum FPS in Call of Duty Mobile as well. It means that if you own a device which doesn’t meet minimum hardware requirements for COD Mobile, you can still play Call of Duty Mobile on your low-end device pretty easily and conveniently.
Minimum Hardware Requirements for Call of Duty
- Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 and above
- Mediatek Helio P23 with MALI G71 and above
- Kirin 960 with MALI G71 and above
- At least 3GB of RAM
- At least 4- 5 GB of free internal storage
Below is the video proof that GLTools works. Here’s a user, who is play Call of Duty Mobile on his low-end Galaxy S3 Neo using GLTools.
Before we dive into more specifics, let’s be clear about one thing — You will need a rooted Android device for GLTools to work. The device must be rooted with Magisk Systemless.
Download GLTools APK for Call of Duty Mobile
GLTools app was taken off from the Google Play Store due to unknown reasons. However, you can still download the APK file from the developer’s website. So, go on and download GLTools APK from the link provided below:
Will you be banned for using GLTools in Call of Duty Mobile?
Well, this is the obvious question which strikes in every user’s mind before installing and using GLTools. If you are asking the same question to yourself that — Will Call of Duty Mobile ban me for using GLTools? If I am recollecting correctly, Gfx Tools users were banned at first from PUBG. But then the developers got along with these tools and users are no longer banned for using it. Therefore, we don’t think that there should be any problem with the ban.
Warning: Despite expressing above that there shouldn’t be any problem, you shall proceed further on your own “Risk”. We won’t be held responsible should your account gets banned by Call of Duty Mobile.
How to Unlock max graphics and FPS in Call of Duty Mobile For Low-End Devices
- Make sure the latest Call of duty Mobile APK is installed on your device.
- Also, ensure that your mobile is rooted with Magisk Systemless.
- Download and install GLTools APK for COD Mobile.
- Launch GLTools and allow the necessary permissions.
- Tick all the check-boxes at the bottom to enable the Install options.
- Tap on the option “Install using Magisk (systemless)”.
- This will create a zip file in the internal storage of your device.
- Now, launch the Magisk Manager and swipe to access Navigation Menu. Here choose modules.
- Tap on the + sign on the modules and select the file created by GLTools. (available at the very bottom).
- Install the module and reboot your phone.
- Launch the newly installed GLTools.
- Select Call of Duty Mobile from the list.
- Tick on “Enable custom settings for this app” option.
- Scroll down enable options like — Use Fake GPU Info, Use Fake CPU/RAM Info, Advanced RAM spoofing etc.
- Scroll down and select “use custom template option”.
- Now choose the GPU according to your device that is higher than the minimum stated above.
- You can select the highest GPU available, provided you have a flagship phone. So, if you have Adreno GPU then select the highest available in Adreno category. If you have Mali, choose any available in the Mali list.
- Finally, scroll down and enable simple map bugger option.
- Exit GLTools and launch the game. You will see all the highest settings.
That’s it! This is how you can Unlock max graphics and FPS in Call of Duty Mobile For Low-End Devices.