Huawei has just rolled out the official Android 8.0 Oreo update for Huawei Nova 2S smartphone. Huawei Nova 2S belongs to the Huawei Nova 2 family which is currently launched only in China but if own Huawei Nova 2S and living outside of China then you can still install the latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for the device. The new firmware update Huawei rolled out comes with the build number of HWI-AL00C185B161 / HWI-TL00C185B161 (China) and model no HWI-AL00 / HWI-TL00. The new firmware update comes with all Android Oreo features including the Advanced Doze Mode, Auto Fill Password, latest EMUI 8.0 UI, Picture to Picture mode and much more.
Once you install the official Oreo update on Huawei Nova 2S, you will see a significant performance improvement as this update also arrives with the latest Android security updates. Here are the complete details of Android 8.0 Oreo update for Huawei Nova 2S:
|Model||HWI-AL00 / HWI-TL00|
|Model name||Huawei Nova 2S|
|Type||Full firmware image|
|Build No.||HWI-AL00C185B161 / HWI-TL00C185B161|
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download Huawei Nova 2S USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
B161 Oreo update for Huawei Nova 2S HWI-AL00C185B161 – 22.214.171.124
B161 Oreo update for Huawei Nova 2S HWI-TL00C185B161 – 126.96.36.199
How To Update Huawei Nova 2S to B161 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update For Huawei Nova 2S from the above link.
- Now create a new folder on the root of internal storage of your device. Name the folder to “dload”.
- Transfer the update file to dload folder.
- Now it’s time to open Settings on your device and head towards the update option. Press the menu key and choose Local Update.
- You will see the update file, just tap on it to initiate the update process.
- Once the update process is finished, the device will reboot automatically.
That’s it! Now you know How To Update Huawei Nova 2S to Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware.