Lenovo K6 Note is finally getting Android 7.0 Nougat official update. K6 Note came with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow installed, out of the box. But now, Lenovo has finally started off loading Android 7.0 Nougat official update to K6 Note devices. So, if you own K6 Note and wanted to try official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on it then it’s about time. This latest official update comes with build ID number S218 and S222 respectively and based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Android 7.0 Nougat official update for K6 Note comes with responding directly from the notification bar, switch app quickly, with multi-window Support, thus enhancing multitasking, switch app quickly, change display and font size, and doze mode that helps users to save battery.
Lenovo released the official update via OTA, so it means not all the users will be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat at once. So, if you are an impatient one and want to try Nougat now then follow our guide on How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Official Update On Lenovo K6 Note.
No need to wait for an OTA update, we will get you through the installation process and within no time you will be enjoying Android 7.0 Nougat Official firmware on your Lenovo K6 Note.
ANDROIDTUTORIAL.NET WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download and install Lenovo K6 Note USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
- Download Official Update Android 7.0 Nougat for Lenovo K6 Note K53a48_S218 OTA
- Lenovo K6 Power Nougat OTA – Download
- Lenovo K6 Power official Nougat Full Firmware – Download
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Official Update On Lenovo K6 Note
- Download Official Update Android 7.0 Nougat from the above-given link. Rename the file to update.zip.
- Connect your Lenovo K6 Note with PC using USB Cable.
- Now move the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware files to the root of your SD Card.
- Next, Power ON the device while pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time.
- Tap on “Apply Update” in the main menu of the recovery. Here select the Update.zip file which you have already transferred to the SD Card.
- The installation will be started now, wait for it to finish.
And that’ it! Your Lenovo K6 Note is updated to Android 7.0 Nougat Official firmware.