Google apps and Google Play store is not available on China made phones because of China’s strict policy against Google apps and Play Store. Therefore, the ROMS developed for Chinese smartphones doesn’t have Google apps and Play store. So, if you have an Android phone which was made for China then you won’t be able to access millions of apps listed on Google Play Store. However, today we will tell you how to install Google Apps and Play Store on Chinese Android Phones without root. If you are using Huawei of Redmi phone running on MIUI without Google apps and Play store then you are in the right place.
There are many apps in the market which require Google play services to work. For example, Snapchat, though this app is not developed by Google but it required its Play services in order to work properly. So, it’s kind of a must to have Google apps, Google play services and Google Play store installed on your Huawei, Xiaomi or Redmi phones.
Without any further ado, let’s straight jump to the guide on how to install Google Apps and Play Store on Chinese android phones without root.
How to Install Google Apps and Play Store on Chinese Android Phones Without Root
- Download Google Installer APK v2.0.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch Google Installer from the app drawer.
- Now in the Google Installer tap on the big yellow button at the bottom to start the install process.
- Tap on Install and then on OK. After this Google services framework will be installed.
- The Google Installer will now ask to install Google Play Store. Here once again Tap on Install and then on OK. And then Tap on the big Red Circle at the bottom of the screen.
- Now press the button showing an agreement/asking for permissions > Allow it and press NEXT.