Pixel launcher, an exclusive launcher for Google Devices, is very famous amongst the Android users because of its slick design. Pixel launcher also has a unique way of expanding app drawer – you have to swipe upward from the dock at the bottom of the screen to expand the app drawer. Because of all these awesome features of Pixel Launcher, we have already seen numerous guides on how to install pixel launcher on other Android Devices. But some features wouldn’t work unless your device is rooted. Like, if you install Pixel Launcher on a non-rooted device the Integrated Google Now Page wouldn’t work. To make it work you need to root the device. But thanks to Till Kottmann everything is going to be changed today.
Till Kottmann has finally found an easier way to Install Pixel Launcher with Google Now Page on Any Android device. Previously, it was a very long and complicated process to install Pixel Launcher with Google Now page and it also required root access. But with the Till Kottmann method, you can install Pixel Launcher with Google Now Page on any Android device. This is “no root required” method which means you will get Pixel Launcher with Integrated Google Now page on Android device without root.
So, if you want to install the amazing Pixel Launcher with Google Now page on your Android device then follow the below guide.
How to Install Pixel Launcher with Integrated Google Now Page on Any Android Device – No Root Required
- Download Lawnchair APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, press your home button to get the prompt where you can choose your new home-screen.
- Choose Lawnchair from the options then choose “Always” if prompted.
- To access UI, Pixel Style and Behavior Settings long-press any empty space on your new home-screen.
That’s it! Pixel Launcher with Integrated Google Now Page is installed on your Android Device. Once, again a bundle of thanks to Till Kottmann for his efforts.