Sometimes, recording a call becomes inevitable. It seems a bit unethical, but we should never judge someone who is recording a call. Anyways, today we will tell you How to record a call on OnePlus 3, 3T, and OnePlus 5. Previously we covered Galaxy S8/S8+ and told our users that how to record a call on Galaxy S8/S8+. Most of the phones don’t have call recording capability by default as it can become very complicated. Since different countries have different laws regarding call recording. In some countries, it’s considered a very serious offense. However, some variants of the OnePlus 3T allow users to record phone calls natively. But this feature is not available on the global firmware.
The good news is, developers have found a way which enables you to record a call on OnePlus 3, 3T and OnePlus 5. XDA senior member padlad has developed the app which enables the call recording on OnePlus 3, 3T and OnePlus 5. This app, which is called Enable Call Recording, auto enable call recording on boot, so you don’t have to tap the app to enable call recording after boot. To install Enable Call Recording App you need to have a rooted OnePlus 3, 3T or OnePlus 5. After installing, the first launch will ask for root permissions, grant root so the app could do what it’s supposed to do.
All your recordings will be stored at /storage/emulated/0/Record/PhoneRecord in the aac format.
How To Record a Call on OnePlus 3, 3T, and OnePlus 5
- Download Enable Call Recording APK for OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 5.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch Enable Call Recording.
That’s it! Now you can record calls on OnePlus 3, 3T and OnePlus 5 in a jiffy.