In this post, we will tell you how to save photo from MMS on Galaxy S8/S8+. Though WhatsApp and other messengers are widely used now to share all types of photos. But sharing photos via MMS is not an obsolete concept yet. Many people still use this good old method for sharing photos with their friends and family. However, many people are still not familiar with the procedure of saving a photo from MMS on Galaxy S8/S8+. So, we decided to pen down the steps which will tell you how to save photo from MMS on Galaxy S8/S8+.
Our method can be used to save MMS photos on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. So, if you own Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, follow our below method on how to save a photo from MMS.
How To Save Photo From MMS on Galaxy S8/S8+
- First of all open messaging app on your Galaxy S8/S8+
- Open the message in which you received MMS photo or multiple photos.
- Now tap and hold on the photo.
- From the menu tap on “Save Attachment”.
- Now tap on the checkbox right next to the photo to select that photo.
- Tap on Save.
That’s it! Photo from MMS is now saved in your gallery. Now you don’t have to open the MMS to see the photo.