Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite has started receiving the latest Android 9.0 Pie update as an OTA. It means that the update will be released in batches and not all you are going to get updated at once. Therefore, if your friends have already received the update and you have not then don’t worry, its due to how OTA works. However, you don’t have to wait for the OTA update now. Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 10.0.2.0 Android Pie Update (v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ) is now available for download. Which means, you can download the 10.0.2.0 Pie update and install it manually on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
The new update brings the latest Android security patch to your device. Along with the security patch, it comes with several bugs fixes and stability improvements. Above of all, the update 10.0.2.0 brings all the bells and whistles of Android 9.0 Pie to Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
This MIUI 10.0.2.0 update guide is only for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Verify your device model by going to Settings > About Phone.
- Make sure you have created a full backup of your device including your personal photos and videos.
- Your device should have more than 60 percent or higher battery to prevent any unexpected shutdowns during the update process.
- You need to activate the USB Debugging on your device. You can enable USB Debugging on Mi A2 Lite by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Install the latest Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite USB Drivers.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 10.0.2.0 Android Pie (TWRP ROM) || 1.07 GB
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 10.0.2.0 Android Pie (Fastboot ROM) || 1.6 GB
How to Update Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to 10.0.2.0 Android Pie
Install 10.0.2.0 Android Pie via Update Recovery ROM
- First of all, download 10.0.2.0 Android Pie Recovery ROM update file and rename it to ‘Update.zip’.
- Now, Connect your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to the PC via USB cable.
- Place the Update file on your phone.
- Once done, Go to Updater App from your phone app menu and click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top right corner and select the ‘Choose Update Package’.
- Once selected, the installation process will initiate and will take some time to complete.
That’s it. You have successfully updated your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to MIUI 10 Android 9 Pie.
Method 2: Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update via FastBoot ROM:
- Step 1: Download 10.0.2.0 Android Pie FastBoot ROM and place it on your desktop.
- Power On the device by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power button together.
- Now connect your device to PC via the USB cable.
- Now open Mi Flash tool and paste the ROM folder path.
- Now, click on the flash button to start the flashing process. Once done, you have the latest firmware installed.
If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.