Nowadays everyone is very concerned about how secure are their surroundings. We all want to keep an eye on our house while we are away. Therefore, people spend a lot of money of CCTV or security cameras around their house or office just to make sure that everything is safe. These things work, but they are costly and require a lot of equipment to be installed. However, there is a cheaper and more effective way through which you can monitor your house or office on the go. By now you must have grabbed the idea, yes we are talking about your smartphones. Your smart device is perfectly capable of acting as a security camera or a CCTV monitor. In this post, we will tell you how to turn your smartphone into a CCTV Camera.
All you need is a spare smartphone. Your smartphone which you want to use as a CCTV camera must be in working condition and connected to WiFi. So, without any further ado let’s jump straight to the guide in which we will tell you how to turn your smartphone into a CCTV Camera.
How to Turn Your Smartphone into a CCTV Camera
- First of all, download and install Alfred DIY CCTV Home Security Camera from Google Play Store on your Android Phone.
- Secondly, install the same app on your secondary phone which you are going to use a CCTV Camera.
- Now open the app on both the phones and then select the Viewer option on one and the Camera option on the other and click Next.
- Sign in with same Google Account on both devices to make sure that everything is synchronized perfectly.
- Once logged in, the device you selected as the camera will start monitoring your surroundings.
- On your primary device, you can select the other device to view a live feed.
That’s it! This is how you can turn your Smartphone into a CCTV Camera.