Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29 is now receiving the latest official B115 firmware update, based on Android 8.0 Oreo. By updating your Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29 you can enjoy the latest Android 8.0 Oreo on your device. This latest official update comes with Build No. ALP-L29C185B115 along with the latest security patch. A lot of bugs, which were left un-ironed, are fixed in this update. Moreover, you can definitely enjoy all the awesome features of Android 8.0 Oreo on your Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29.
Apart from getting the version bump on your device, the most important thing is the latest security patch, this update will improve the overall system security of your device. Huawei has released this update via OTA (Over the Air) which means all the users are not going to get the update at the same time. So, if you are the impatient one and want to manually update Huawei Mate 10 ALP- L29 to Android 8.0 Oreo then you are in the right place. Because in this guide, we will tell you How To Update Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29 to B115 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware.
ALP-L29C185B115 Android 8.0 Oreo Details:
|Model name||Huawei Mate 10|
|Country||Middle East – Africa|
|Version||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Type||Full firmware image|
Before proceeding please take note that your Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29 phone should have the stock unrooted firmware installed.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download Huawei Mate 10 USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How To Update Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29 to B115 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update For Huawei Mate 10 from the above link.
- Now create a new folder on the root of internal storage of your device. Name the folder to “dload”.
- Transfer the update file to dload folder.
- Now it’s time to open Settings on your device and head towards the update option. Press the menu key and choose Local Update.
- You will see the update file, just tap on it to initiate the update process.
- Once the update process is finished, the device will reboot automatically.
That’s it! Now you know How To Update Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29 to B115 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware.