Today we have good news for Huawei Mate 9 users. Huawei rolled out Android 8.0 Oreo update for Mate 9 (European variants). So, if you are a Mate 9 user and was waiting for Android 8.0 Oreo update for your device then you are wait is over. The official update based on Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo is out now. The update comes with build no. MHA-L29 220.127.116.111. This Android Oreo update brings tons of new and exciting features. You can enjoy the features like home-screen shortcuts, floating navigation dock, enhanced protection and many more.
Apart from getting the version bump on your device, the most important thing is the latest security patch. This update will improve the overall system security of your device. Huawei has released this update via OTA (Over the Air) which means all the users are not going to get the update at the same time. So, if you are the impatient one and want to manually update your Huawei Mate 9 to Android 8.0 Oreo then you are in the right place. Because in this guide, we will tell you How To Update Huawei Mate 9 to B321 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware.
MHA-L29 18.104.22.1681 Android 8.0 Oreo Details:
|Model name||Huawei Mate 9|
|Version||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Type||Full firmware image|
|Build No.||MHA-L29 22.214.171.1241|
Before proceeding please take note that your Huawei Mate 9 phone should have the stock unrooted firmware installed.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download Huawei Mate 9 USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update For Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09
How To Update Huawei Mate 9 to B321 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update For Huawei Mate 9 from the above link.
- Now create a new folder on the root of internal storage of your device. Name the folder to “dload”.
- Transfer the update file to dload folder.
- Now it’s time to open Settings on your device and head towards the update option. Press the menu key and choose Local Update.
- You will see the update file, just tap on it to initiate the update process.
- Once the update process is finished, the device will reboot automatically.
That’s it! Now you know How To Update Huawei Mate 9 to B321 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware.